7 things I love about flying Air France
1. Pretty flight attendants coming through the aisles with bread baskets.
2. The bread. Mon dieu the bread. It’s *airline food*, for crying out loud, and it’s better than any bread you can find at the finest bakery in the states. How do they do it?
3. The coffee. See point #2.
4. People speaking French all around me. (Even though they switch back to English when I try to start a conversation. That’s how you know your accent sucks from being outside France too long.)
5. Reading quotes like this one in the in-flight magazine:
Q: Do you prefer mountains, beach, or city for vacation?
A: Mountains, to climb higher. The streets of a city, for real life; the sound of footsteps. – Olga Berluti http://www.berluti.com
6. And this one: http://jordym.tumblr.com/post/42817852/all-men-dream-but-not-equally-those-who-dream-by
7. Going to France.