I attended tonight’s Mobile Monday at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel in San Francisco. It was totally packed and a seriously classy
- I saw London, I saw France…
- Is life a zero-sum game?
- Do you eat to live, or live to eat?
- Recap from tonight’s Mobile Monday on monetization
- Some highlights from the Evolution of Psychotherapy conference
- Stephen Cope, Yoga and the Quest for the True Self.
- The ‘Most Fashionablr’ Couple Hits The NY Festival For The Premiere
- The Secret of the Gifted
- Three steps you can use to help anyone grow (yes, even yourself)
- Get a Grip!
I was thinking about the concept of predictability yesterday. Sometimes it is beneficial to be predictable, sometimes not. First, here’s
Steve Blank posted a link to a great video recently, where he outlines his customer development principles to entrepreneurs at Draper Fisher
Hey, you: do you eat to live, or live to eat? Seems obvious. Almost insulting. *Of course* you eat to
Hi, Curious about Curious Jordy? You’ve come to the right place. You can email me any time, or find me
This is a homework assignment for a class I’m taking on Persuasive Web Video at Stanford. (Ok, technically, I’m sitting in on
NB: This is a guest blog post for the fantastic fffabulous fashion blog which is currently celebrating Guy Week. This is my
I had a mini-revelation yesterday while talking to a good and recent friend of mine. Let’s call her Midge. No,
1. Pretty flight attendants coming through the aisles with bread baskets. 2. The bread. Mon dieu the bread. It’s *airline
Nam bibendum justo at nibh pellentesque tempor. Mauris juso nibh, sed metus sollicitudin vel, facilisis luctus elit. Duis consentuj. Suspendisse